Wednesday, January 6, 2010

And so it begins.....

So here I am, Mom of 3, wife of 1. Full time job starts in 2 weeks. It's not like I haven't done this before. I earned my PHT degree (Putting Hubby Through) with kid 1 and kid 2, working full time, commuting, doing the single-mom-with-a-wedding-ring thing while hubby was in grad school. But Hallelujah, he graduated, 6 months later he got a job, we moved, and I quit. Well, sort of. Admittedly, I was offered a "casual" position and have been working 2-3 days a month, max.

But alas, the economy rolls on, or down as it seems. And here I am, going back to fulltime.

So why the blog? Spewage. Yes, spewage. A place I can sit and spew my frustrations, guilt, and attempts at balance in the mist of it all. If it's just for me. Great. I guarantee it will do me a lot of good. If others see it, I pray it helps them, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment