Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Reality Hits---Like an anvel...

Brutus - Has a bunch of hearings and meetings scheduled over the next month....Every one is on the afternoon of a day I work; an afternoon he's supposed to be home with kids. EVERY ONE!

Scientist - Oh, what can I say. If only he was vocal, or clingy, or demanding. Alas, he appears to be at risk of becoming a sociopath. Defiance, disobedience, lying....they have all come out in the past couple of days.

Pretty Princess - "Mom, I just want to stay HOME today!" "Mom, you just have to be with ME today!" Princess = 1, Laundry/Grocery Shopping/Dishes = 0

Sweet Angel - Spent the night in our bed. It was the only way we could get her to sleep. She crawled over to me, snuggled in (she is a spoon-er!) and slept on my arm all night. This afternoon, I ended up having to put her in the sling to make dinner. She wouldn't let me put her down from 3-8pm. It took 2 hours to get her to bed. I ran outside once this morning to get something out of the car, and she flipped out! Made me cry...a couple of times.....

Feeling down, frustrated, questioning, guilty....

Here's to Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment